The Waco Convention Center has electronic monitors located by each meeting room that now allows you the opportunity to create custom signs for your upcoming event!
Below, please find a PowerPoint template for you to use to create your individual event signs. You may choose to create one slide per room, unless you prefer to have your session schedule displayed. If you would like to have your session schedule displayed, you will need to create an individual slide for each session.
(Template coming soon!)
Creating a Sign:
- Make sure the template is saved on your computer.
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint on your computer and create the slide(s) for the event.
- As slides are created, you need to save in JPEG format as you go. After the creation of each slide click FILE, SAVE AS, rename, and change the file type to a JPEG. Each slide should be named date of room use, room name, and time, if applicable “06-29-Brazos Ballroom” or “06-29-Brazos Ballroom 8:300am-10am”. When clicking save the program will ask if all the slides should be exported; click “This slide only.”
- A slide will need to be made per event, per day, per room, and per session time, if applicable.
- Email all slides to your sales representative the week before your event in order for the slides to be listed for your event. Make sure you send them at least by your 7 day deadline for a guarantee of having them uploaded.
Please contact our main office at (254) 750-5810 or your sales manager if you have any questions regarding these signs.